INSPIRE. ENGAGE. CONNECT.
The Blue Earth County Historical Society (BECHS) is committed to providing a modern approach to preserving and sharing history about our county. From our Staff and Board of Trustees to our volunteers and members, we are passionate about inspiring lasting connections for everyone who interacts with our organization.
WHAT WE DO
The BECHS staff works with an innovative, community-centered approach to continue to preserve and share this county’s rich heritage.
OUR BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The BECHS Board of Trustees is the governing body for this member-supported non-profit organization. The Officers of the Board consist of the Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, and at-large members. New Board members are elected by the membership at the Annual Meeting held in March.
2019 Board of Trustees
- Shirley Piepho, Chair, Skyline
- Steve Jameson, Vice Chair, Mankato
- Dana Truebenbach, Treasurer, Good Thunder
- Erin Kragh, Secretary, Mankato
- Kevin Allen, Madison Lake
- JO Bailey, Mankato
- Dale Benefield, Lake Crystal
- William Brueske, Mankato
- Jonathan Guentzel, Lime Township/Kasota
- Katherine Hughes, Mankato
- Kirby Hurd, Mankato
- Julie Lux, Mapleton
- Gretchen Mauerman, Mankato
- Ken White, Mankato
- Lisa Wolf, Mankato