BE A MEMBER
BECHS is dedicated to providing a modern approach to preserving and sharing history about Blue Earth County. This wouldn’t be possible without our community of members. Join the community today!
Members can take advantage of:
- Free admission to the History Center and R.D. Hubbard House. Plus free and reduced admission to many programs and special events
- The Historian, quarterly publication, sent to your mailbox or inbox
- 10% savings on most items in the Gift Shop and Marian Anderson Art Gallery, in store and online
- One 30-minute session of BECHS-conducted research from the Research Center, a $15 value
- The knowledge that you are supporting the Historical Society and providing for exhibits, programs, preservation and future expansion
- Memberships are available in one-year increments
While your membership provides you with some great benefits, you are also benefiting BECHS! Your member dues provide for engaging exhibits, events for all ages, preservation of local history and so much more. Thank you!