BE A MEMBER
BECHS is dedicated to providing a modern approach to preserving and sharing history about Blue Earth County. This wouldn’t be possible without our community of members. Join the community today!
While your membership provides you with some great benefits, you are also benefiting BECHS! Your membership dues support some of BECHS’ everyday expenses such as general utilities and the printing and mailing of The Historian. Thank you!
GIFT MEMBERSHIPS are also available. Complete the transaction details below and include the name and mailing address of the gift recipient in the “comments” box.
Tax-deductible donations are also welcome and support BECHS’ general fund, going directly to saving history by preserving artifacts, providing hands-on history activities and telling more stories through exhibits and events. Donate today.
Members can take advantage of:
- Free admission to the History Center and R.D. Hubbard House. Plus free and reduced admission to many programs and special events
- The Historian, quarterly publication, sent to your mailbox or inbox
- 10% savings on most items in the Gift Shop and Marian Anderson Art Gallery, in store and online
- One 30-minute session of BECHS-conducted research from the Research Center, a $15 value
- The knowledge that you are supporting the Historical Society and providing for exhibits, programs, preservation and future expansion
- Memberships are available in one-year increments
Be a BECHS Member Today
Is this a gift for someone? Simply include “Gift for” followed by their name and address in the comments box below.
After submitting your information and payment, you should receive a confirmation email. (Please check your junk mail if you don’t receive one after 30 minutes.) If you do not receive an email, please contact BECHS at Museum@BlueEarthCountyHistory.com or 507-345-5566