Compiled by Donna Webb
Compilation of all the primary articles of the Blue Earth County Historical Society’s quarterly newsletter, The Historian, published from 2001 through 2005. The topics vary widely from articles on innovation in teaching to biographical sketches of some remarkable people, from accounts of the development of local industry to stories of immigration from all parts of the world, plus many more.
Published by: Blue Earth County Historical Society
Format: Softcover; B&W images and illustrations, 136 pages, 6 x 9
- Mankato High Schools, Part 3
- Keeping Pace with Progress (Brett’s)
- Curling in Blue Earth County
- BECHS Turns 100!
- History of Minneopa Cemetery
- Blue Earth County First Settlement, etc.
- Celebrating Our Past
- Winnebago in Blue Earth County
- My First Dollar
- Gardens of Hubbard House and the Carriage House
- Who is Albert Schippel
- Archaeology in Blue Earth County: The Cambria Focus
- The Andrews Family Opera Company
- Early Resorts on Madison Lake
- Mystery of the Yaeger School House Ghost
- Lebanese Immigration to Mankato
- Century Farms in Blue Earth County
- Diners and Restaurants to Remember
- They Asked To Go: The Untold Story of Early Blue Earth County Women Veterans